Powerful home detox strategies to help you ditch stress and look fabulous Too many of you have been asking about this one – well, we’re pleased to announce.. it’s finally here! This is basically the best Georgia has to offer on the detox front. With her in-depth understanding of nutrition and physiology, she’ll enlighten you with the science behind some of her favourite techniques from her years in the health and spa industry.
Embrace self-care and harness these effective techniques to:
- Boost immunity & energy levels
- Improve liver function, digestion & hormonal health
- Reduce stress, pain, anxiety & inflammation
- Get the GLOW – improve skin conditions from the inside out
When: Sat 4th May 10am-12:30pm
Where: Awareness Institute, Suite 1/20 Clarke St, Crows Nest
This is one of Georgia’s most popular events, previously offered only to existing Thermomix owners as a fundraiser for their elected charity. For the first time, this event is being opened up to the general public, in support of the Thermomix charity for 2013, Stepping Stone House.
- Gain an insight into traditional foods and learn how our modern diet is largely responsible for epidemics of cancer, diabetes, anxiety/depression, digestive issues, asthma & allergies
- Learn which vital foods are lacking in our diet and how to easily incorporate them
- Discover which foods to avoid for better health (..the answer may surprise you!)
Spaces are strictly limited to 45 people. Please note that these are the last RTF events for the first half of this year, so book now to avoid disappointment.
May 1st *SOLD OUT* – NEW DATE ANNOUNCED
Suite 1/20 Clarke St, Crows Nest
Light supper provided